Desktop Systems Administrator
£25,000 plus benefits including bonus, pension and healthcare
We are seeking a technical Desktop Systems Administrator, skilled in the support of MS Office and Apple Mac computers to work within an established technology, support and consultancy team in the central Southampton area. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company aligned in helping customers needs and requirements.
Our client are an expanding and successful consultancy services and applications technology firm and they are looking to recruit a Desktop Systems Administrator join the team based in Southampton.
As a Desktop Systems Administrator you will be providing support and maintenance of the desktop estate and productivity tools.
Suitable candidates should possess:
- Responsible for developing, installing and maintaining a range of services to support business systems including a number of cloud-based services mainly Microsoft Office 365 Online.
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Provide technical support to desktop users
- Configure and integrate productivity and collaboration tools and align to the Information Security policy
- Proud of their dedication to be being organised, detailed and judicious
- Works well within a team-based environment
- 2-3 years hands on experience of managing and supporting 0365 services including the use of Powershell
- Enforce security policies through configuration of user role permissions
- SharePoint, OneDrive and device permissions for online / offline creation, access and maintenance of file.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765 292 if you wish to be considered for this position.