Up to 60k + remote working options
My Client are seeking an experienced Infrastructure / DevOps Engineer. You will work to help build and maintain functional hosted services infrastructure for internal stakeholders and our clients. You will be working with a growing, fast paced company in a dynamic team environment, building a new part of the business, being instrumental in the formation of policies, procedures and developing the role and team within the business.
The work will consist of implementing and maintaining cloud-hosted infrastructure with a DevOps mindset - looking to utilise automation and DevOps best practices to influence your work. You will also work with our in-house software engineer and web development teams to support their work. This includes website and application deployments as well as ensuring that infrastructure for this is fit for purpose. You will advocate for the continued successful collaboration of the development and infrastructure teams. You will work within a team of skilled infrastructure and operations engineers and will report to the Technical Director.
- AWS - you will need to have a solid background in deploying and maintaining web hosting infrastructure on a cloud platform
- A background of Linux system administration from the command line
- Apache web server and MySQL database
- Strong communication skills & comfortable in a customer facing role
- Presenting complex subjects and technical writing to clients
- Amazon Linux, CentOS and Debian Linux
- Knowledge of IIS environments and .NET infrastructure and development
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible & Docker
- Comfortable with Linux, PowerShell or Python scripting
To apply for this role or find out more details please contact email@example.com or call 02380 765 304
Please note applicants must be UK based and have full right to work in the UK without visa sponsorship. This role is not open to candidates looking to relocate to the UK. Due to the large number of applicants we receive typically we cannot respond to everyone, If you have not received a reply within 48 hours of submitting your CV please assume your application was unsuccessful.