A progressive and ambitious technology group with a commitment to high quality delivery are looking for a DevOps Engineer with a passion for technology to join their team in Basingstoke on a permanent basis.
You will be directly contributing to continuously evolving platform with thousands of concurrent users that supports frequent releases.
You will be required to have experience in some but not all the following;
- Infrastructure as code (IaC)
- Configuration Management
- Delivering a global service
As many of the following as possible;
- Python, Bash
- MySQL, Couchbase, Redis
- Logging, Monitoring, Alerting
What they can offer you;
- Friendly, fast paced environment with genuine opportunities to progress within the company
- Opportunity to work with innovative technology within a global business
- A range of benefits including: 25 Days holiday + bank holidays, Childcare vouchers, health care packages and cycle to work scheme to name a few
- Learning time, training & conferences
This role would suit someone with strong analytical/troubleshooting skills who is passionate about delivering excellence and looking to take the next step in their career. This position is paying £50k - £60k depending on experience.
To find out more about this role apply or send your CV to ElliotHall@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call me on 02380 765 301