A multinational organisation based in Newbury who embrace new technology to keep them ahead in their industry, are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The DevOps Engineer will be working alongside the current development teams to efficiently improve their current Continuous Integration processes alongside designing a new continuous delivery system.
To be considered for this role you will need to be experienced in;
- Jenkins or equivalent system
- Bash, python or PowerShell scripting
- Experience in building and deploying Java applications
- Linux/Unix OS
- Experience working in an Agile development environment would be desirable
What they can offer you;
- Fast paced environment with genuine opportunities to progress within the company
- A truly unique culture and working environment with teamwork and collaboration at the heart of the business
- A range of benefits including: Holiday, Private medical insurance and flexible & home working possible.
The DevOps Engineer position is paying up to £50k depending on experience. To find out more about this role apply or send your CV to ElliotHall@SpectrumIT.co.uk