This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced, DevOps Engineer who understands the Software Development Lifecycle and has the outright understanding of various automation tools for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment to join a leading team within a business who design and develop innovative biometric solutions for a range of secure sites across the UK.
We are looking a person to join the support / operations infrastructure who will possibly be fairly new to the DevOps role, to support the varied requirements we have at which are moving towards more DevOps functions. This role will encompass some customer support responsibilities, internal systems administrations, systems upgrades - as well as more traditional DevOps responsibilities.
There will be a requirement to work with developers and the support staff to oversee the code releases. This would suit either developers who have an interest in deployment and network operations or sysadmins who have a passion for scripting and coding and move into the development side where they can improve the planning of test and deployment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of either Azure AWS or Cloud Platforms
- Experience of Migration of systems from on premise to the Cloud
- Strong Database / SQL experience
- Infrastructure DevOps
- Strong working experience of MS Windows Server Platforms
- Strong hands-on experience of Configuration Management and Deployment Tools such as - Ansible, Chef, Terraform etc.
- Scripting experience
- Knowledge of Git and / or Git Workflows
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment Delivery Pipelines (CI / CD)
- Understanding of the software test environment / process
If you have the relevant experience please send your CV to email@example.com