DevOps Engineer - £50k - £60k - Guildford, Surrey
DevOps Engineer required by a rapidly growing financial technology company based in Guildford, Surrey. This is a brand-new position due to ongoing growth.
The successful DevOps Engineer will own and support the company's internal build and deployment pipelines by providing pro-active monitoring, incident management and issue investigation and resolution.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Implementing best in class automation and tooling solutions
- Working with the Scrum team on ways to automated and improve development, test, and release processes.
- Minimising errors by testing automation code, processes, and deployments
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders to understand requirements and establish KPIs.
- Sharing knowledge of DevOps processes across the company through well documented visual processes
- 5+ years relevant experience in a similar role
- Windows and Linux based infrastructure
- Azure DevOps CI build pipelines
- SQL Server
This is an opportunity to join a leading financial technology company working on varied projects utilising new technologies. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact RyanOatley@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 286.