Infrastructure Support Engineer / DevOps - AWS, Cloud, Git, CI/CD
Are you an experienced Technical Support Engineer looking for a dynamic and progressive career opportunity in Devops? Or perhaps an established Devops Engineer looking for an opportunity to put your own stamp on a newly created Devops function.
We are looking a person to join the support / operations infrastructure team of a successful software company based in Chandlers Ford, Southampton.
This role will encompass some customer support responsibilities, internal systems administrations, systems upgrades - as well as more traditional DevOps responsibilities.
There will be a requirement to work with developers and the support staff to oversee the code releases. This would suit either developers who have an interest in deployment and network operations or sysadmins who have a passion for scripting and coding and move into the development side where they can improve the planning of test and deployment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of either Azure, AWS or Cloud Platforms
- Strong working experience of MS Windows Server Platforms
- Hands-on experience of Configuration Management and Deployment Tools such as - Ansible, Chef, Terraform etc.
- Scripting experience
- Knowledge of Git and / or Git Workflows
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment Delivery Pipelines (CI / CD)
- Understanding of the software test environment / process
The company offers a great range of benefits and investment in training and career development.
To apply, please send your CV to TomRayner@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765808 for details.
You can also contact me through LinkedIN - Tom Rayner, Spectrum IT Recruitment.