DevOps Engineer - Linux, AWS, CI/CD, Docker, Agile
Hampshire; Fareham, Cosham area - up to £60k + benefits, bonus and home working
An exciting opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer to assist a cloud migration for a leading Software business in Hampshire. The business offers a range of Cloud based Applications to high profile external customers and this role would be heavily involved in thier internal infrastructure, working with internal teams and relevant 3rd parties.
The company can accommodate remote interviewing and onboarding during the current environment. The company offer a competitive salary up to £60,000 + benefits and home working options, and a progressive environment offering internal support and training.
- Support a business-critical Cloud migration to AWS
- Perform on going support of the Linux infrastructure, improving performance and reliability
- Help align the teams with DevOps processes
- Experience of managing and/or migrating to a modern Cloud platform; AWS and Azure
- Strong Linux administration skills
- Experience of containerisation with Docker
- Scripting skills, Python, Bash, Ruby, PHP or similar
- An understanding of Agile, SCRUM
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience working with Postgres databases
- Infrastructure Security
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business at a time of growth then please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying much be eligible to work in the UK.