DevOps Engineer / Linux Systems Administrator is required to join a leading digital agency from their head office based in Bournemouth.
The role of DevOps Engineer / Linux Systems Administrator will involve begin responsible for my clients Linux infrastructure environment, which is primarily Red Hat based and you will build and maintain that server environment. Furthermore you will set up test servers and continuous integration servers where require whilst, deploying new software releases to test, staged and live servers. You will also be responsible for the design of new server architectures and the planning of migration / deployment strategies.
The correct candidate for the DevOps Engineer / Linux systems Administrator position will have at least 3-5 years of commercial experience helping to support and maintain Linux infrastructures. You will have:
- Strong commercial experience within Linux infrastructure, preferably within Red Hat or a similar distro e.g. Fedora, CentOS
- Installing and maintaining the LAMP server stack
- Deployment to AWS and Google Cloud
- Docker containerisation
- Experience of creating CI / CD pipelines
- Experience of Git
- Server side scripting cron, bash
- Server provisioning with Ansible
- Server monitoring with nagios
As you will be working within a team environment and liaising with internal departments along with 3rd party suppliers and my clients customer base then your communication skills must be very strong.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and forward thinking company who would be able to offer further opportunities to the right candidate