DevOps Engineer - Windows / Azure
£60,000-£75,000 + Benefits
London / Hampshire
A great opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join an established IT business and contribute towards improving and leading the DevOps function. The position will best suit an experienced DevOps Engineer with current Windows / Azure experience who can demonstrate experience of leading from the front in implementing a DevOps culture.
Previous project leadership is desirable as the role will heavily contribute towards moving the business from IaaS to PaaS. Further to this the position will cover the Architecture, Development, Automation, Performance and Security of the company's Windows infrastructure / systems.
- Continuously improve the production infrastructure, specifically moving the company from IaaS to PaaS.
- Lead the scaling up of the environment and as it continues to grow
- Reviewing existing infrastructure and offer suggestions for improvement, both long and short term
- Continue to automate the deployment of the IaaS/PaaS
- Work closely with internal software Development and Product teams to Agile processes
Demonstrate experience of;
- Previous 'DevOps' experience is essential
- Have current experience of Azure
- PaaS / IaaS Architecture understanding
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Agile best practice understanding
- Must be an excellent communicator, able to mentor and lead others
- The role can be based across offices in London and Hampshire if required
Please apply to this ad or contact me on LinkedIn for more details - Paul Grace @Spectrumit.co.uk