DevOps/ Infrastructure Engineer - Chippenham, Wiltshire - (Azure, .NET Core)
Salary circa £30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits including £2,000 - £3,000 On Call
Our client, based in Chippenham (Wiltshire), is currently looking for a DevOps/ Infrastructure Engineer to come on board and join the DevOps team. Working closely with the Development team the candidate will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining the clients internal, hosted and cloud infrastructures across multiple sites.
They are looking for someone with excellent fault finding skills and some knowledge of software development in order to provide clear and structured feedback to the development team. They are looking for a candidate who is experienced, confident and can hit the ground running after being in a similar position recently driving innovation within the team as they transition between products and technologies.
- Azure Services - familiar with the web UI and CLI (Command Line Interface)
- CI/CD Pipeline knowledge (ideally within VSTS preferably)
- Experience and knowledge in testing and troubleshooting to determine root causes
- Infrastructure as code using terraform
- Familiarity with .NET Core microservices
- Python/ Powershell scripting knowledge
- Git repository management
- A Competency in Linux & Windows Server
- Previous experience working within Agile principles and methodologies
- Knowledge of Security best practices and data protection legislation (including GDPR)
- "Outside" of the box thinking and able to come up with imaginative solutions to issues t hat arise
If you'd like to know more about the role or would like to be considered for the role please contact Rachel at spectrum on 02380 765 299 or email RachelClements@SpectrumIT.co.uk .