DevOps Team Leader
An established and successful research and development company are looking for an IT Operations Manager with experience of DevOps tools and culture to join the business.
The DevOps Team Leader will be required to have a significant impact within the company as they commit to transitioning into a DevOps environment.
The responsibilities of the DevOps Team Leader will include:
- Day to Day operations for organisations services.
- Working with teams across the business to adopt a DevOps culture.
- To mentor a coach teams in DevOps tools and principals.
- Driving infrastructure automation - utilising tools such as Ansible, Python, Bash and Git.
- Building, deploying, managing and maintaining systems on private cloud services.
- Driving application deployment into micro-service provisioning.
- Use of Ansible, Docker and Jenkins to build and deploy infrastructure as code.
The successful DevOps Team Leader will have the following skills and experience:
- Team management or leadership experience.
- Experience of managing project deadlines and customer expectations.
- Experience with Cloud technologies - ideally AWS or Azure.
- Strong background in Linux and Scripting languages (BASH / Python).
- Relevant degree level qualified.
- Strong experience with Kubernetes - (Certification desirable)
This is a great opportunity for a senior DevOps professional to join an established and progressive company and to have a significant impact into their technical evolution.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org