30% Hands On / 70% Management
£55,000 - £60,000 + Company Benefits
We have an opportunity for a hands-on software development manager to join a prestigeous client of ours in Winchester. They work closely with a wide range of clients including blue-chip enterprises, government agencies and small businesses across the UK, providing bespoke, fully integrated, end to end solutions for their clients. You will manage the creation of software products, and the configuration of those products, to ensure high quality solutions are provided to clients. You will be accountable for all aspects of software development and configuration, working as a part of the senior management team to improve the performance of the department and maintain technology roadmaps alongside the executive leadership team.
- Managing the delivery of software
- Reviewing and improving processes to ensure continual improvement of the development function
- Defining and agreeing project scope and deliverables
- Effectively and efficiently communicating expectations
- Advising and educating on best practise development and agile methodologies
- Proven track record of managing development and QA teams
- Strong leadership style
- Knowledge of service architecture
- Excellent knowledge of systems and software quality assurance
- Proven experience of managing and implementing change
- Experience of architecting software solutions
They take pride in being able to offer staff an exemplary work-life balance along with a fun, but professional, company culture so if you are keen to join a dynamic, skilled team who take pride in delivering outstanding products and services for their clients, then this is the company for you.