Software Development Manager
Development strategy, Team leadership, Process improvement, Agile
Hampshire; Southampton, Winchester area
An experienced Software Development Manager is required to join an innovative, fast paced software business with a global scope based in Hampshire. This is pivotal role in a business that invests heavily in new technology, promotes flexible working and this role offers the opportunity to lead their product development team from the front.
You will be exposed to exciting and cutting-edge technologies and projects and the ideal candidate will demonstrate previous Development Management experience within a Microsoft .Net environment leading development or product teams, collaborating with her senior stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of their SaaS products.
The role is business critical overseeing several complex products and a team of experienced software developers and engineers. The role is mostly hands-off, focussing on strategy, team leadership, team growth and improvement of process and team integration. However, candidates applying with a strong hands-on leadership back ground will still be considered.
- Can demonstrate leading and building great software development teams
- Implementation of software development strategy
- The ability to understand complex software products and Architecture
- Will have implemented Agile best practice within a highly skilled development team previously
- The ability to bring teams together and instil a collaborative development culture
- A software development / engineering background with 5+ years development experience
- Excellent understanding of Agile/Scrum
The company offer a competitive salary, strong benefits package including flexible / home working and a bonus. To be considered please apply to this ad or contact me via LinkedIn or our website. Paul Grace Spectrum IT