Devops Engineer - Linux, Cloud, CI/CD pipelines
Bournemouth: New Projects + Remote working
This is a great opportunity for a Devops Engineer with current commercial experience to join an established MedTech business using the latest technology. The company are looking for an experienced or senior Devops Engineer to become part of their team supporting the development of new products and platforms for hospitals and the medical industry. Working closely in a small team you'd be maintaining the development infrastructure for multiple dev teams, designing cloud infrastructure solutions and configuring CI / CD pipelines. The company have established Devops practices and you would be working alongside other engineers to improve and develop these practices.
This would be an excellent opportunity for a mid-level Devops engineer looking to step up into a senior role or an experienced Devops Engineer looking to work in a dynamic and technically challenging environment.
The position offers scope for progression, an excellent company culture and a starting salary from £40,000 - £45,000 based on experience + benefits and flexible working.
- Linux Systems Administration
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Bash and Python
- Experience with Google Cloud / AWS / Azure
- Database administration (MySQL / MongoDB)
- Managed Virtualisation (VMWare, Xen, KVM)
Nice to have's
- Knowledge of networking and the OSI model
- Knowledge of software development processes
- Container technologies (Docker / Kubernetes)
- CI / CD pipelines (Github + Gitlab + Jenkins)
- Configuration Management tools (Ansible)
- Source control management (Git)
- Agile Software Development (GoLang / Node / React)
*The company can accommodate remote interviewing and onboarding during the current environment.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth then please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Jack Hewitt-Coleman, Spectrum IT.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK