DevOps Engineer, GCP, Google Cloud
We love it when a company is embracing modern technology to provide the best possible customer experience. When your customer is your business it makes complete sense right.
This company is a household name in UK digital consumer services with over 1 million customers and a great reputation. They have kick started a technology refresh and digital transformation programme and are modernising their IT infrastructure.
This means 3 newly created job opportunities for DevOps Engineers; specifically those with with deep knowledge of Google Cloud / GCP. The goal; to transform the technology ecosystems into a modern and innovative platform ready to embrace the future!
- You are a talented and experienced Devops or Platform Engineer with significant hands on experience with GCP, Python or Bash Scripting, Terraform and CI/CD tools
- You are enthusiastic and love how Devops tools can create automation, efficiency, security and performance enabling rapid delivery of enhancements and digital solutions
- You appreciate work/life balance, friendly and compassionate working conditions and a collaborative team working culture.
What's in it for you…
- A very competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a thoroughly enjoyable Monday to Friday!
- A great team culture, friendly & talented leadership teams and investment in your technical and personal development
- Exposure to technology that will keep you on the pulse of modern Devops
What you need…
- Proven experience in cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS or Azure.
- Scripting skills in Python or bash
- Serverless technologies
- Terraform and associated frameworks
- CI/CD tools. Google Cloud Build, GitHub Actions, Jenkins or Bitrise.
This is an office based role, once lock-down measures are eased the team will be returning to the office which is based in Cosham (near Portsmouth) in Hampshire, or London City if preferred.
How to apply - if you have a CV then send it over by hitting apply or emailing it to me - StevenWright@Spectrumit.co.uk.
Don't have a CV or haven't updated it in ages, no worries, contact me and let's talk.
Find me on LinkedIn or through a web browser search! Steven Wright, Spectrum IT Recruitment.