Digital Content Specialist
An international company, based in Southampton is seeking a Digital Content Specialist to join their existing Ecommerce team to support the roll out of digital content across their EMEA sites.
This is a great opportunity for a Digital Content Specialist to develop their career further and become an integral part of the Ecommerce team.
This is a varied role and as a Digital Content Specialist you will:
- Monitor the availability of stock and update the web with product availability information
- Integrate digital content across the company's 31 EMEA sites
- Report on successes and lessons learnt from each project
- Ensure all websites have implemented the corporate EMEA content according to deadlines
- Manage Ad-Hoc projects (Shop pages, landing pages, banners)
- Manage localisation with external vendors and implement content via CMS tools
- Assist with design and development of web pages, images, emails and banners
- Work with regional offices to support their local needs
- Use project management tools and ticketing system
The successful Digital Content Specialist will have experience with:
- Experience of Ecommerce and CMS Software
- Experience working in an international company (beneficial)
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Curious about new technologies and the digital space
The role of Digital Content Specialist is paying up to £25,000 with excellent benefits including, up to 26 days holiday, Pension, Dental, Private Medical, free parking and more.
To apply for the Digital Content Specialist please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301