UX/ Digital Designer - Portsmouth - £30,000
UX design / UI Design/ Digital Design / Adobe Suite
My client, based in Havant, just outside of Portsmouth, is looking for a skilled and experienced UX / Digital Designer to join the Design and Marketing team. They are looking for enthusiastic candidates with experience in UX / Digital Design to join their talented team to drive the overall design strategy of their website, internal web applications and email campaigns. They are looking for candidates with conceptual thinking and are looking for portfolios that really show off a candidate's wow factor!
The client themselves are a large life insurance brokerage in the UK helping people protect their families each and every year. They have a number of offices across the UK and are only going from strength to strength at the moment. They have a fantastic environment and pride themselves on their employee engagement and training schemes. They treat their staff more like a family and even implement incentives and rewards companywide which have previously included Super car driving experiences, spa days and more!
Responsibilities will include:
- Work within a team to drive the overall design strategy of the company including focusing on the Website, internal applications and email creative
- Work closely with talented and experienced developers to translate you designs into landing pages and more
- Get involved with Conversion Rate Optimisation within UX Design
- Work closely with the internal Marketing Director
- Have an active input in the overall brand development
What They're looking for:
- A real passion for digital design - with a portfolio that will back it up (ideally with both print and digital examples)
- Demonstrate strong conceptual thinking
- Experience in Conversion rate testing from a design perspective - in particularly within UX Design
- Adobe suite
- Be able to articulate ideas and communicate well within other teams from Web Developers to Directors
- Prior experience in the print process and preparing artwork for print
- Understand user experience (UX) and how your design will be translated to web
- Confident performing and delivering within tight deadlines
- Past experience of delivering projects on time, on brief and to brand standard
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic learning, development and progression opportunities!
- Monthly incentives (Spa Days, Super Car driving experiences etc!)
- Flexible working
- Bupa Medical Cash Plan
- EMI Share Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free Parking
If you'd be interested in applying click apply now for your CV to be considered! Alternatively, feel free to call Rachel at SpectrumIT on 02380 765 299 if you have any questions!