Digital Implementation Consultant - SaaS, SQL, .Net
Fully Remote working - Salary £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits.
An excellent opportunity for a Implementation Specialist / Technical Consultant / Software Developer to join a growing digital team. The Digital Implementation Consultant will join an innovative market leading SaaS specialist in a key role.
The Implementation Consultant is a customer centric position focusing on improving the effectiveness of the company's Web based SaaS products. This will involve Analysis of business processes, preparation of requirements and technical specifications, managing the implementation of Web based products and training users if required.
They can onboard remotely under the current restrictions. The company is growing rapidly throughout the UK and has been mostly unaffected by the recent pandemic, so they are financially stable and investing heavily within their Digital teams.
Experience in a customer focussed Technical Consultant role is desirable but not essential.
- 3-5 years+ previous experience in a technical role; Software developer, App Support, Technical Business Analyst, or similar.
- Strong SQL Server skills including SQL Scripting./queries
- Experience within a .Net tech stack (C#, ASP.Net, etc)
- Knowledge of the full Software Development lifecycle and Agile processes
- Business Analysis / requirements gathering
- Excellent communicator, able to effectively communicate with all areas of a business
- Customer facing, happy interacting with customers onsite
The company's offices are across the UK (Hampshire / Warwickshire) however the role is home based with client sites visits so candidates applying can be based anywhere in the midlands/south of the UK.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK. A full driving licence and access to your own transport is essential.
Please apply to this advert or contact Paul Grace at Spectrum IT Recruitment - You'll find me on LinkedIn and through our company website.