Digital Marketing Manager - Ecommerce
We have an awesome new opportunity for a talented and highly creative Digital Marketing Manager to join a very exciting company who have built One Of The World's Fastest Growing Marketplaces.
They are searching for a highly creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead their talented marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring their digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. The ideal candidate is someone with extensive experience in eCommerce marketing. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
To succeed in this role, you will have experience with the following responsibilities:
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, site design, document design and display advertising campaigns.
* Developing and monitor campaign budgets.
* Planning and managing Social Media Executive Strategy.
* Planning and managing Video Producer.
* Preparing accurate reports on their marketing campaign's overall performance.
* Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
* Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting the industry.
* Evaluating important metrics that affect the website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field.
* eCommerce marketing management experience is essential.
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
* In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
* Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
* Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
The company have great values, an exciting future and offer a competitive salary and benefits package. You will be part of an amazing journey to build a dynamic and innovative marketing team and drive the company's future success.
To apply, please send your CV to SteveWright@SpectrumIT.co.uk