Digital Partnership Manager -SaaS, PaaS, External Customer focus
£55-70k - £90k OTE + Fully remote working options
An exciting opportunity for a Digital Partnership Manager / Relationship Manager to join a successful Software product business at a time of expansion.
Collaborating with internal Sales teams and Digital Product teams you will be responsible for the identification of beneficial partner relationships, leading the commercial negotiation, and management of a range of partners to support the implementation of SaaS / PaaS solutions to external customers.
The company can interview an onboard remotely under the current Covid-19 restrictions. The role can be offered mostly remote however its preferable the successful candidate will be based in the South of the country.
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience in a similar Partnership Management role with a key focus on building new relationships with external stakeholders
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle and exposure to Digital, Web or ERP based products - SaaS, PaaS.
- Strong commercial background. Ability to understand, lead and close commercial and contractual negotiations
- Experience creating Go-to-market plans
- Customer centric approach
- Excellent verbal communication and leadership skills
- An understanding of Agile/SCRUM processes is preferred
The salary is based on experience + Benefits + Bonuses (£90k OTE) + flexible home working options.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK. A full driving licence and access to your own transport is essential.
Please apply to this advert or contact Paul Grace on LinkedIn and through our company website.