Digital Partnership Manager - Hampshire / Remote
SaaS, PaaS, External Customer focus
An exciting opportunity for a Digital Partnership Manager/ Relationship Manager to join a successful Digital product business at a time of expansion. Collaborating with internal Sales teams and Digital/Software Product teams you will be responsible for the identification of beneficial partner relationships; leading commercial negotiation and management of a range of partners to support the implementation of SaaS / PaaS solutions to external customers.
*The company can interview an onboard remotely under the current Covid-19 restrictions with preferred start date in early 2021. The role can be offered mostly remote however its preferable the successful candidate will be based in the South of the country.
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience in a similar partner management role with a key focus of building a new relationships with external stakeholders
- Strong commercial background. Ability to understand, lead and close commercial and contractual negotiations
- Customer centric approach
- Excellent verbal communication and leadership skills
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle and exposure to Digital, Web or ERP based products.
- An understanding of Agile/SCRUM processes is preferred
- Degree level education is preferred
The salary is circa £60k based on experience + Benefits + Bonuses (£90k OTE). The company's offices are based in Hampshire; commutable from Basingstoke, Fareham, Southampton areas however the company offer flexible home working options.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK. A full driving licence and access to your own transport is essential.
Please apply to this advert or contact Paul Grace at Spectrum IT Recruitment - You'll find me on LinkedIn and through our company website.