Digital Performance Marketer
A global retail brand who are passionate about sustainability are seeking a Digital Performance Marketer to join their growing Ecommerce and Marketing team.
As this iconic brand grows their share of the market and increases the head count of the European Head office based in Poole, they have a requirement for a Digital Performance Marketer to join the business and contribute to their ambitious growth plans.
This is a great opportunity for an experience Digital Performance Marketer to join the business and make significant contributions to their growth.
As a Digital Performance Marketer you will:
- Have overall management and delivery of performance marketing
- Develop plans to retain existing customers and increase repeat purchase and loyalty
- Create excellent reporting tools - Specific dashboards for daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Assist in achieving sales targets
- Optimise performance marketing analytics
- Analyse consumer behaviour
- Drive traffic to the website using marketing channels with focus on new customer acquisition
- Own, develop and analyse the CRM platforms to better understand customers and create segmentations
- Monitor performance of SEO, PPC metrics
- Make recommendations on optimising the consumer journey through the site
- Assist in the development and ensure the excellent performance of the Ecommerce business
- Provide key insights and business intelligence for effective planning - including benchmarking competitors
- Manage relevant Ecommerce budgets effectively
The successful Digital Performance Marketer will have:
- 5 - 10 years' experience in a similar role
- Good verbal and written presentation skills
- Be highly commercial with focus on profitable revenue growth
- Highly analytical capability to identify significant commercial opportunities
- Have technical expertise in commercial analytical tools
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Experience in performance marketing for Ecommerce
- Experience with SEO, PPC and HTML
- Good knowledge of Ecommerce CRM
- Expert in Ecommerce Analytics including Google Analytics
- Track record of successfully driving Ecommerce growth
This role would suit an experienced Digital Performance Marketer who is passionate about using the best tool/tech to solve the problem.
You could have a background from a similar role where you liaise with the business or customers and influence and determine how to drive Ecommerce growth.
This Digital Performance Marketer role is paying up to £35,000 depending on experience with comprehensive benefits that are continually being improved.
To apply for this Digital Performance Marketer role please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301