Digital Product Manager - ERP - Agile - Hampshire
Commutable from Southampton, Winchester, Fareham areas
Immediate start available, remote onboarding
We are searching for an experienced Digital Product Manager to join a growing business in Hampshire. The role will play a key role in managing some of the companies key Enterprise level Digital Products insuring they align with external customers' requirements, improving performance and profitability.
The role will join a growing team offering scope for progression, the salary is between £50,000 - £60,000 based on experience + benefits, car allowance and flexible working options.
- Manage and align Digital product roadmaps with senior stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Follow set processes to prioritise individual customer requirements based on market demands
- Work with internal IT/Development teams on future project roadmaps
- Oversee and manage the P&L for the assigned Digital products
- Win partnership with Sale and Marketing teams on driving the Digital product success
- 5 years+ commercial experience in Product Management, Technical Consultancy, Project Management, or similar
- Strong background in Digital/Software delivery and an understanding of Agile environments (SCRUM, Kanban) or DevOps.
- Commercial awareness, the ability to improve a products performance and profitability.
- Excellent communicator, able to work with all levels of business, including senior stakeholders
- Customer facing and comfortable communicating with external customers regarding specific business and technical requirements.
Please apply to this advert to discuss the full details, alternatively contact me via our website or LinkedIn - Paul Grace, SpectrumIT.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK