Digital Product Manager - Remote working options
Agile, SCRUM, B2B / B2C, Digital Product Innovation
Competitive Salary + benefits and home working
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join a successful Digital company at an exciting time of growth. The business offer progression opportunities and scope to be influential in the development and expansion of their Digital products used by a massive customer base.
The company's offices are in the Basingstoke, Newbury area but the role can be home based 3 days per week, so candidates from Hampshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire areas will be considered.
The company offer a range of Digital products to its external customers and this role will be heavily involved in the Product Management and Development of new and existing digital products and features, initially working with internal and offshore technical teams and senior stakeholders to improve the performance and scalability of their products.
The company will only consider candidates from IT Product Management / Product Owner backgrounds. Candidates with experience of fast paced, B2B environments demonstrating digital product design and delivery through the full life cycle will be preferred.
Essential skills Required:
- Commercial experience of Digital / Software Product Management or Product Ownership
- The role is client focused so you must be able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working closely with Technical / Development teams, including translating technical requirements
- An excellent understanding of Agile methodology
- Strong Data, CRM, MDM product experience
- Experience of using data analysis and data insight to make decisions
- Experience of both B2B and B2C environments
- Degree educated, IT or Business-related degrees are desirable
The company regularly invest in training and support for their staff across all levels, offering excellent scope for progression and a competitive salary between £55,000 - £65,000 + benefits and flexible working.
To be considered for this position please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Paul Grace, Spectrum IT.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.