Digital Product Marketing Manager - up to £45k + Benefits
Hampshire; Southampton, Winchester area
We are searching for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager / Digital Product Manager to join a Digital Team in Hampshire. The Digital Marketing Manager is a new addition to a growing team and would focus on ensuring that client's digital products and solutions remain competitive and meet the requirements of their impressive growth plans.
- Developing a marketing strategy for specific Digital products to improve commercial profitability and future growth.
- Presenting Digital marketing solutions to internal stakeholders
- Understand the market competition and align our product and strategy accordingly
- Work with external customers to understand their current and future needs and manage future product roadmaps accordingly
- Work closely with the sales teams an internal IT teams where required
- Coordinate and create marketing content
- Monitor key marketing performance metrics and KPI's
- Minimum 3-5 years+ commercial experience in Product Marketing/Marketing or Digital Product management
- Excellent communicator, able to work with all levels of a business.
- An understanding of the software development processes (Agile, SCRUM)
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills
The role offers excellent opportunity for progression and training and the company continues to grow. The company provide a competitive salary up to £45,000+ strong benefits package and healthy work/life balance.
Please apply to this advert or contact me via LinkedIn - Amy Lee, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK