Digital Solution Manager / Digital Project Manager - ERP - Agile - Hampshire
Commutable from Southampton, Winchester, Fareham areas
Immediate start available, remote onboarding
We are searching for an experienced Solutions Manager / Digital Product Manager to join a growing business in Hampshire. The role will manage some of the companies key Enterprise level Digital Products insuring they align with external customers' requirements, improving performance and profitability.
The role has great scope for progression in a stable environment. The company offer a competitive salary between £55,000 - £65,000 based on experience + benefits and flexible working options.
- Manage and align Digital product roadmap with all external stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Follow set processes to prioritise individual customer requirements based on market demands
- Digital team Leadership and mentoring
- Work with Sales and internal IT/Development teams on future project roadmaps
- Oversee and manage the P&L for the assigned Digital products
- Help promote DevOps within development and delivery teams on the Product delivery
- 5 years+ commercial experience in Solution Management, Technical Consultancy, Project Management, or similar
- Strong background in Digital/Software project management and an understanding of Agile environments (SCRUM, Kanban) or DevOps.
- Commercial awareness, the ability to improve a products performance and profitability.
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Excellent communicator, able to work with all levels of business, including senior stakeholders
- Customer facing and comfortable communicating with external customers regarding specific business and technical requirements.
Please apply to this advert to discuss the full details, alternatively contact me via our website or LinkedIn - Paul Grace, SpectrumIT.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK