Digital Product Support Consultant / Application Support / Trainee Consultant
We have an awesome opportunity for a high achieving graduate (2.1 and above) with sound commercial experience in a Microsoft (MS SQL) stack product support environment.
The company is one of the UK's fastest growing tech companies offering fast track career progression and a route in to software & financial consulting.
As an Digital Product Support Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in supporting, scoping, co-developing and implementing our clients SaaS products. The products will vary in size, technology and complexity, preferred candidates will have come from similar environments.
You'll be configuring software, cross-examining data, building import and export data (SQL) and investigating and resolving queries. You will build up a great knowledge of best practice in all aspects of software development and support, helping to drive quality and efficiency with customer satisfaction at the heart of everything you do.
To be suitable for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- A 2.1 or above in a mathematical, scientific and/or IT related degree with A-Levels in Mathematics, Physics and/or similar.
- 1+ years commercial experiecne in an Applicaiotn, Software or Product support role
- Sounds experience of MS SQL Server including SQL Scripting and software related tech
- Great customer service skills and a service-oriented attitude
- A passion for solving complex problems
- Strong communicator, the ability to act as the bridge between the business and IT
- Experience with CRM and ticketing systems (salesforce and JIRA, or similar);
- Experience working alongside a development team in an Agile and continuous delivery environment
- High attention to detail and an eye for financial and statistical data
The company offer excellent scope for fast track career progression, structured training, modern offices and competitive salaries. They have offices in Fareham (near Southampton & Portsmouth), London and globally offering future international career potential.
Salary is based on experience and can range from £30,000 to £40,000 + generous bonus & pension, flexi-hours and much more.
Please apply to this advert to discuss the full details, alternatively contact me on LinkedIn or via our Website, Paul Grace Spectrum IT