Digital UI Designer
Sketch (for Mac), UI, UX, HTML, JQuery
Salary, up to £30,000 + benefits
We are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Digital Designer to work for one of the UK's leading publishers of digital and print media.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team working on national publications where your work will be viewed by thousands of subscribers and consumers nationwide.
You will join a talented team of product managers, UX designers and developers who deliver and support a range of digital services across major publications.
The role of Digital Designer is to contribute to team discussions, collaborate with product, design and development teams and to produce high quality designs that are cognizant of brand guidelines and style guide.
You will be accountable for UI Storyboards, hi-fidelity mockups illustrating user journeys, iterated designs, usable file formats and much more!
- 2 years in a similar digital design role (with a portfolio of example work)
- Experience with Sketch for Mac
- Design principles such as colour, space and typography
- Optimal image formats and sizing
- Solid understanding of html and css
- Use of web fonts
- Grids, framework and wireframing
- User wants and needs
- Trends in design
The following would be advantageous, but not essential
- Experience with Invision for collaboration and design reviews
- Experience in designing responsive emails
- Understanding of interaction design and online marketing
- Understanding of Kanban and agile processes
- Experience in user testing
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company with a great digital brand. You will join a talented and enthusiastic team and help to design and develop a range of high end design for well circulated publications.
To apply, please send your CV, portfolio of work and any covering info to MarkHowarth@SpectrumIT.co.uk