Drupal Developer required to join a highly progressive company, working on a green field project. The role would initially be based from home with the possibility that you would be working from their offices in central Southampton from January 2021 onwards.
The role of a Drupal Developer will involve being part of a large, agile multi-disciplinary team. They are dedicated to developing new user-centred information and support services for both internal and external customers. This project is fast-paced and hugely ambitious. They need someone who can balance back-end Drupal development with front-end theming whilst fostering user-centric experiences.
What you'll do
- Work closely with the Product and Delivery Managers to deliver digital services that work for our users.
- Work with a team of developers to deliver the next phase of the project.
- Provide hands-on technical guidance for full-stack development, design and UI solutions.
- Work in a collaborative, dynamic development process with a variety of technical and UX disciplines.
The ideal candidate for this role will be working within a similar position at the moment. You will be happy working in a team environment throughout the full development lifecycle from initial planning through to development and go live.
You will have experience of:
- Drupal 8
- Build tools (Webpack/Gulp)
- Version Control (Git)
- CSS Frameworks (Tailwind/Bootstrap)
- Templating engines (preferably Twig)
- Experience of working on complex projects using agile methodologies and user centred design thinking.
- Proven experience to integrate the back and front end seamlessly, creating a frictionless experience for our user.
- Highly skilled at developing innovative digital products and services that meet user needs.
- Able to work with tech teams in a varied and multidisciplinary environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who would be able to offer some excellent benefits, 30 days holiday and a very strong pension.