E-Commerce Manager - Automotive Sector
Fully remote with monthly travel to the EU (Fluent in French, German or Italian)
Salary; £65,000 to £85,000 + 25 days annual leave, Flexible working, Company pension
An exciting new opportunity to join a fast growth company who have gone from strength to strength this year. The company plans to triple in size by this time next year and will be growing their ecommerce capabilities starting with this role - an E-commerce Manager with experience of the Automotive sector.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar capacity, designing roadmaps to manage ecommerce initiatives and promote further platform growth and sales across eBay and Amazon Marketplaces.
Key points required to apply:
E-commerce experience - MUST be within Automotive
Fluent in either; German, French, Italian
Happy to travel within the EU (after Covid) once or twice a month.
Wealth of experience across eBay and Amazon online marketplaces
The role will include:
- Identifying and driving Identify and drive initiatives to grow the companies eCommerce business and markets
- Proactively research onsite customer behaviour using Google Analytics and PowerBi to understand regional shopping trends, content engagement and opportunities for cross channel learnings
- Present analytical data, results and action plan in monthly steering meetings with client and management.
- Work closely with eCommerce platform / Bi teams, to feed into ongoing A/B testing strategy and roadmap
- Collaborate with Head of Sales Growth, to brief, manage and build content to support local marketing activity
- Analyse regional product performance and creating merchandising strategies to drive profitable sales growth
- Lead a small team of Marketing Specialists
- Create and manage sales growth marketing strategy calendar with locally relevant opportunities and create on-site experiences to drive product discovery and conversion
- Manage translations to ensure the copy across all platforms and marketing channels is consistent, engaging and regionally appropriate
- Partnering closely with regional client teams to ensure a seamless omnichannel experience is executed across all channels
The role offers the chance to be part of an amazing team, and really have an impact on the direction of the company.
Apply to this advert, or email your CV directly to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk