Automotive Marketplace Manager - eBay, Shopify, Amazon
Fully remote with monthly travel to the EU (Fluent in French, German or Italian)
Salary; £40,000 - £65,000 + 25 days annual leave, Flexible working, Company pension
Are you hands-on with selling on Marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon - know your way around selling on Shopify? This may be the role for you!
Our client are currently going through the process of global expansion and require an Automotive Marketplace Manager to join the team.
It is essential the candidates have both B2B and B2C experience, paired with demonstratable selling skills across various marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay and Shopify. A minimum of 2 years' experience of Automotive is required for this position. As the role will be working across European markets, the successful candidate will be fluent in either; French, Spanish or Italian.
The role will include:
- Daily use of Shopify / Amazon / eBay selling marketplaces
- Identifying and driving initiatives to grow the companies eCommerce business and markets
- Proactively research onsite customer behaviour using Google Analytics to understand regional shopping trends, content engagement and opportunities
- Present analytical data, results and action plan in monthly steering meetings with client and management.
- Work closely with eCommerce platform / Bi teams, to feed into ongoing A/B testing strategy and roadmap
- Collaborate with internal teams to manage and build content to support local marketing activity
- Analyse regional product performance and creating merchandising strategies to drive profitable sales growth
- Lead a small team of Marketing Specialists
- Manage translations to ensure the copy across all platforms and marketing channels is consistent, engaging and regionally appropriate
The role offers the chance to be part of an amazing team, and really have an impact on the direction of the company.
Apply to this advert, or email your CV directly to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk