ERP Project Manager (2yr FTC)
A successful organisation with international coverage are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager with a background in ERP Systems to join their team.
The ERP Project Manager will be responsible for heading up an internal project team whilst working closely with the solutions implementation partner.
The successful ERP Project Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong commercial experience of implementing ERP software solutions.
- Solid understanding of the ERP software implementation lifecycles and methodologies.
- Proven experience of delivering large scale projects to time and budget.
- Experience of driving project members and work packages in line with relevant time frames.
- Stakeholder Management skills and experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Prince2 or other relevant Project Management certification.
- Implementation experience with MS Dynamics 365 or Dynamics AX - beneficial.
- Experience of implementing Cloud based solutions - beneficial.
- Awareness of MRP - beneficial.
This is an opportunity for a Project Manager to join an established business and undertake an important role for the future of the business.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com