ERP Technical Consultant (SAP/ SQL)
My client are looking for an ERP Technical Consultant (SQP /SQL) to work in their state-of-the-art, custom designed technology centre in Poole, which houses many of our professional, experienced, and passionate team of over 100 IT specialists. We have delivered hundreds of solutions across numerous disciplines and sectors, and we have a proven track record of providing full life-cycle projects from concept through to implementation.
About the Role
An enthusiastic and versatile individual is required to join an established team providing the full range of technical services around the exceptional SAP Business One business software for SMEs. As a Technical Consultant you will be a key player of the project team which delivers outstanding ERP solutions for our customers. You are responsible for the scoping, design, building and implementation of the technical aspects of the project. You will work closely with the Lead Consultant and the Project Manager.
Applicants will have at least two years' experience in a similar roll and want to step up into a more challenging position.
- Strong Experience in MS Excel
- Strong Experience in MS SQL
- Strong Experience in Crystal Reports
- Experience of Codeless BPA (Orbis TaskCentre)
- Experience of training in small and classroom environments
- Understanding of core logistical business processes
- Understanding of ISO Information Security awareness
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to think laterally under pressure
- Experience of an ERP System (SAP Business One, Exact, Navision, sage, etc…)
- Accounting knowledge
- Knowledge of a programming language such as VB, C# or Java
- Experience of installation and configuration of business applications
- Knowledge of Solver bi360
- Knowledge of SAP HANA
- Knowledge of SAP Business One Integration Framework (B1if)
Qualifications and Certifications
- Degree level education an advantage
Please only apply if you have the relevant SAP experience by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 02380 765804.