EUC Infrastructure Manager
An enterprise organisation are seeking an experienced EUC Infrastructure Manager to join their EUC Team.
The company are in the process of transforming their Infrastructure, so this is an excellent opportunity for a strong EUC Infrastructure Manager to join the business and contribute to this transformation.
This role is a good opportunity to embark on new projects, upgrade current Infrastructure environments with the latest technology and lead a team of EUC Specialists.
This is a varied role and as an EUC Infrastructure Manager you will:
- Work with other IT Operations leaders to build and maintain the service catalogue
- Contribute to the design and management of IT Infrastructure Projects
- Conduct regular Service Review meeting with customers to ensure support and service is reviewed
- Develop and Manage continual service improvement plans
- Work with Head of End User Computing on creating department wide roadmap and strategy
- Resolve escalated service issues, ensuring minimal impact and risk to the customer's solutions
- Provide Service Level Management to customers and suppliers and report against performance
The successful EUC Infrastructure Manager will have:
- Ability to present plans to difference levels of the business including executives and technical specialists
- Extensive "hands on" experience with Azure, Intune, Active Directory, Azure AD, Office 365, Windows 10, Computer Hardware, Mobile Devices, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Service Now, Microsoft Teams and Linux
- Strong working knowledge of current security standards and protocols
- Experience managing client relationships, ensuring quality of delivery and offering expert advise across multiple areas of EUC
- Extensive experience around End User Computing device and application maintenance including patching management with SCCM
- Strong experience in End User Computing Infrastructure - Hands on and managing
- Ability to produce detailed project and financial plans
- Experience and Certificates of ITIL within an IT Function
- Project and Financial Management of EUC Programs
- Office 365 certifications including Managing Modern Desktops, Windows 10, Microsoft 365, Security Administration and Microsoft 365 Identity and Services & Mobility and Security
- Experience in asset management including device provisioning automation and management
- Define and manage Modern Workplace Strategy
- Experience of managing multiple end to end implementations
- Ability to map out strategy and roadmaps to match the ambition of the company and projects
- Experience managing offshore technical teams
The successful EUC Infrastructure Manager will have proven experience within End User Computing environments within an IT Function
The company benefits include: Salary up to £65,000, Bonus, Pension, 25 days holiday, Private medical, Childcare Vouchers and more.
To apply for the EUC Infrastructure Manager role please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765301