A leading E-commerce retailer based in the Portsmouth area is seeking an Ecommerce Trading Executive to join a busy E-commerce department.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to either further develop their career and experience within Ecommerce or learn it from the ground up.
As an Ecommerce Trading Executive you will be assisting with executing the business trade plan and beat budgeted sales targets.
- Creating site content which aligns with the business trading plan and enhances customer experience
- Create analysis on campaigns and provide an insight into areas to improve
- Increase sales, conversion and average order value through web analytics
- Set up and report on promotions
- Manage the day to day trading and merchandising of the company websites
- Work with the Trading Manager and Content Manager to execute email plans
- Work cross functionally with buying & merchandising, marketing & creative to ensure continuity
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
The successful Ecommerce Trading Executive will have;
- Experience within Ecommerce
- Working knowledge in MS Office, including competency in Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- A team player, able to build relationships and work well in a team
- Passion for achieving results
- Keen to learn and develop technical skills
It would be beneficial to have;
- Bachelor's degree
- Trading and Merchandising experience
The role of Ecommerce Trading Executive is paying between £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience offers excellent career progression and fantastic benefits.
To be considered please forward your CV to camerongaffney@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301.