We are working with a global instrumentation company who are on the lookout for an Electronic Design Engineer to join their team.
The ideal person would possess
- Degree level qualification in Electronic Engineering or HNC with equivalent experience.
- Experience of designing analogue and digital circuits.
- Experience of embedded C.
- Experience of PCB design.
- Experience of designing to required EMC standards.
- A good overview of radio technologies and the ability to integrate radio modules into products is desirable.
You will be a
- A self-motivated and self-driven person.
- Keen to learn new skills and be quick to adapt.
- A team player - you must be able to work with other personnel and departments. And possess -
- A passion for problem solving with an inquisitive nature.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be computer literate with experience of PCB design packages, firmware environments.
What my client can offer
- Competitive salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Flexible working hours
Apply now, send your CV to WilkinChan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or hit apply now.
Spectrum IT Recruitment - Wilkin Chan. Find me on LinkedIN.