Electronics Design Engineer
My client based in Salisbury is looking for a music-loving Electronics Engineer to join their R&D team based out of their head office in Salisbury. Due to their growth they are now seeking an Electronic Design Engineer to join their world class research & development team.
Main responsibilities include circuit design, testing, PCB design and simulation with primary responsibility for analogue/digital technology.
- Analogue & digital design
- Schematic entry into a CAD system
- PCB design
- Testing and validation
- Supporting production and testing department
- Attend NPD meetings
- Degree in Electronics engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of computer networks and fault finding
- Team player
- 2 year's experience in a similar role
If you are an enthusiastic Electronics Engineer with a passion for good music looking to merge work with pleasure, then this could be the role for you!
Apply now, send your CV to WilkinChan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or hit apply now.
Spectrum IT Recruitment - Wilkin Chan. Find me on LinkedIN.