Electronics Design Engineer - Experienced or Graduate level
Are you an experienced or graduate level Electronics Design Engineer looking for your next (or first) career move?
Would you like to work for a company offering a rewarding career with generous salary & benefits, training and career development?
Our customer is an established financial systems specialist working with companies in the banking and payments sector. You will join their electronics and hardware team who build systems and services used in cash counting and financial fraud prevention.
Within the role you will be responsible for electronic design activities within this specialised division, working alongside a friendly team and supportive management.
What you need to be a success in this role:
- Schematic design entry using Orcad, Altium
- Creation of component specifications and Bill of Materials (BOM) for PCBs, cables and other electronic assemblies
- Simple PCB layout tasks using Orcad layout tools
- Liaising with external stakeholders for PCB layout tasks
- Design, fitting, verification and testing of FPGA implementations
- Creation of test specifications for new PCB designs
- Design across analogue, digital and power domains
- Feature detection using opto-electronics, magnets and other technologies
- Logging faults / changes using JIRA
My client would consider graduates for this role as long as you have a relevant degree to the role. Ideally you will have some commercial experience.