Electronics Design Engineer - Award Winning Global Instruments Specialist
We are working with a global instrumentation company who are on the lookout for an Electronic Design Engineer to join their team.
This dynamic company is the market leader in their field developing a range of measurement and display instruments to global markets. People working here enjoy a varied and interesting scope of work, investment in training and innovation and an opportunity to work with some of the best people in the industry.
You will develop your skills and expertise here and benefit from a competitive salary with a range of benefits.
Electronics Design Engineer - The ideal candidate:
- Degree level qualification in Electronic Engineering or HNC with equivalent experience.
- Experience of designing analogue and digital circuits.
- Experience of embedded C.
- Experience of PCB design.
- Experience of designing to required EMC standards.
- A good overview of radio technologies and the ability to integrate radio modules into products is desirable.
You will need to be:
- A self-motivated and self-driven person.
- Keen to learn new skills and be quick to adapt.
- A team player - you must be able to work with other personnel and departments. And possess -
- A passion for problem solving with an inquisitive nature.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be computer literate with experience of PCB design packages, firmware environments.
What my client can offer
- Competitive salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Investment in training and product innovation
- An enjoyable career with talented and friendly people
Apply now, send your CV to WilkinChan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or hit apply now.
Spectrum IT Recruitment - Wilkin Chan. Find me on LinkedIN.