An Embedded Software Engineer is required for a world renowned organisation working on embedded software for new products.
As Embedded Software Engineer you will be involved in both the design and development of new software solutions.
The Embedded Software Engineer role
- Analyse, develop and interpret product requirements.
- Create, develop and, where necessary, implement embedded software.
- Design and develop comprehensive validation and verification test programmes
- Administer software configuration management (SCM) systems and processes for multiple projects
- Design the code architecture for the embedded code
- Implement and test the microcontroller code incorporating best practice continuous integration and design for test principles.
The successful Embedded Software Engineer will have experience of;
- Embedded C C++
- Test Driven Development,
- Continuous Integration
- Software Configuration Management tools such as GIT and Jenkins.
- Development of code (C) for Microchip 32 bit microcontrollers
- Experience in the development of WiFi and IOT connectivity.
- Experience of working with a China supply base is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in the design of electronic circuits.
The role of Embedded Software Engineer is based in Havant paying £50,000 with excellent benefits including enhanced pension, 25 days holiday, Friday afternoons off and more.
To apply for this Embedded Software Engineer role please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or Chris on 02380 765 805