An Embedded Software Engineer is required to join a small development team whose world renown products are used globally.
You will join at an exciting time, to work on a brand-new product and work on the constant progression of the current solutions.
Working close to the metal you will understand how the code interacts with the hardware it runs on and take the lead on the implementation of it.
The successful Embedded Software Engineer will have experience of:
- Linux and single-board computers
- C, Python
- IP Networking, routing, PPP, DNS, DHCP, NAT, iptables
- Modern software architecture, design best practices and patterns
- Problems solving skills including fault-finding digital electronics.
- Source control
It would be beneficial if the Embedded Software Engineer has experience of:
- Embedded C on ARM Cortex processors
- USB programming
- Electronic design
Based in the Fareham area, depending on experience the role of Embedded Software Engineer is paying between £45k - £55k plus benefits.
To apply please forward your CV to Chris Lynes at Spectrum IT or call on 02380 765 805