Embedded Software Engineer - Basingstoke - Circa £50,000
C, Microcontrollers, Linux,
Experienced Embedded Software Engineer required for a well-established client based in Basingstoke. You will become a key part of a small but very talented development team and will be given the opportunity to build on the existing skills. The perfect candidate will have vast experience in developing very low level software and must be looking for a purely hands on role.
- Extensive knowledge of programming in 'C'
- At least 3 years' experience in embedded software development
- Ability to use test equipment efficiently
- Ability to work both as an individual and as part of a team
- Vast experience Debugging issues and resolving issues
- Developer low level applications on modern microcontrollers
- To work as part of a team of large projects
- Adhering to written specifications
- Responsible for full developments
- To support your development
- Testing to verify code is working to specification
If you feel you have the skills and experience for the opportunity please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk