Embedded Software Engineer -Internationally recognised company
We have an exciting new opportunity to join a outstanding technology company who specialises in the broadcasting industry. With almost 20 years experience they are a major supplier of broadcasting equipment, delivering to the UK, Europe, USA, and worldwide.
The company are seeking an experienced Embedded Software Engineer lead the development and support for bespoke software.
- Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software
- Designing & implementing software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Integrating and validating new product designs.
- Education to, as a minimum, degree level in computer science, electronics engineer or similar.
- Ideally 3+ years experience in software engineering.
- Documentation and writing skills
- Embedded C/C++
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with pre-emptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- DSP firmware experience
The company offers a competitive salary, great benefits and the opportunity to work with a highly talented and motivated team with outstanding values. This is a great environment to excel and innovate.
Apply now, send your CV to WilkinChan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or hit apply now.
Spectrum IT Recruitment - Wilkin Chan. Find me on LinkedIN.