Enterprise Architect - £95,000 + Bonus & Car Allowance
A leading and high-profile organisation with multiple business streams is looking for an Enterprise Architect to join them.
The Enterprise Architect will be joining a new area of the business and will have a key role in aligning the company's outcomes and strategy.
The Enterprise Architect will undertake range of responsibilities based across Strategy and Transformation, Architecture Development and Architecture Management and Governance.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Active participation in shaping business needs and articulating this to the technology teams.
- Aid decision making but assessing long term impact of technology investments.
- Supporting budget reviews.
- Creation of simple and agile architectures.
- Promotion of shared services to reduce costs.
- Participation in and the running of design authorities.
The successful Enterprise Architect will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid Enterprise Architecture experience within a company, division or business unit.
- Evidence / experience of leading material business change through enterprise architecture.
- Strong experience of working with senior figures from within a business: Divisional MD's, Product Leaders.
- Gathering and understanding requirements from the business and incorporating this into strategic roadmaps.
- Experience of modelling organisational strategies through capability or process maps.
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methods and their implications for Enterprise Architecture.
- Experience of using Enterprise Architecture Frameworks, including TOGAF.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org