Field Cabling Engineer
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum + company car + expenses + benefits
Whitchurch - Hampshire (UK wide travel)
Our client is looking for a hands-on Cabling/Telecoms Systems Engineer to join an expanding team with the head office based in Whitchurch, Hampshire however the role will be primarily field based with travel requirements across the UK. You will be responsible for a carrying out equipment/hardware installations to the organisations external customers adhering to agreed SLA's and KPI's. The successful Field Engineer will be comfortable working across the UK as 90% of the time will be working on client sites and 10% being based in the head office in Whitchurch, Hampshire.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Field engineering experience - Installations, cabling hardware/equipment etc.
- Troubleshooting/problem solving hardware and equipment
- Adhering to SLA/KPI agreements with external customers.
- Project manage multi-site installations
- Commercial experience/knowledge working in a Telecoms Industry I.e. Routers, switches, VoIP, would be highly desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This role would suit someone who would be happy staying away from home 2-3 days per week dependant on requirements. You will have access to a company car so it essential that you hold a full UK driving licence.
For immediate consideration please send a copy of your CV to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 289
Keywords: Field Engineer, Field, Customer Site, Cabling, Support, 1st line, 2nd line, Escalation, KPI, SLA, Customer Service, Hardware, Cabling, VoIP, SIP, Routers, Switches, TCP/IP, PABX, PBX, WAN/LAN.