A multinational organisation who embraces new technology to keep them ahead in their industry, are looking for a creative Front-End Developer with knowledge of Angular 2 to join their team.
The successful Front-End Developer will come from a background where they will have had creative freedom and will bring such an approach to this role.
The successful Front-End Developer will have the following skills, experience and attributes;
- Experience of using Angular 2 - commercially or as a personal project. - Essential
- Experience in a Graphic Design or creative web-based position.
- Ability to bring some creative flair to a new organisation.
- Confident in presenting new creative ideas and suggestions.
- An understanding of good UI / UX approaches.
- Experience with HTML, CSS and React.js.
- Exposure to working in an Agile environment.
The responsibilities of the Front-End Developer will include;
- Development and build of crucial functionalities to the company products and offerings.
- Maintenance and enhancement to the quality of the existing portfolio.
- Optimisation of web applications.
- Introducing new and creative ideas to the business.
- Design development for a range of devices.
The Front-End Developer role is paying up to £65,000 with excellent benefits including; Bonus scheme, flexible working hours, work from home opportunities, optional private medical insurance and £3,000/year reimbursement for approved training programs.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to Tomstickler@spectrumit.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294