Front End Developer (Angular 2)
A multinational organisation who are leaders in their field, are looking for a creative Front End Developer to join their team.
The business embraces new technology to keep them ahead in their industry and are looking for a Front End Developer with knowledge of Angular2 the associated principles.
The successful Front End Developer will come from a background where they will have had creative freedom and will bring such an approach to this role.
The successful Front End Developer (Angular 2) will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
Experience of using Angular 2 - commercially or as a personal project. - Essential
- Experience in a Graphic Design or creative web based position.
- Ability to bring some creative flair to a new organisation.
- Confident in presenting new creative ideas and suggestions.
- An understanding of good UI / UX approaches.
- Experience with HTML, CSS and React.js.
- Exposure to working in an Agile environment.
The responsibilities of the Front End Developer (Angular 2) will include:
- Development and build of crucial functionalities to the company products and offerings.
- Maintenance and enhancement to the quality of the existing portfolio.
- Optimisation of web applications.
- Introducing new and creative ideas to the business.
- Design development for a range of devices.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to Tomstickler@spectrumit.co.uk