Front End Developer
Remote working options + Bonus
My client is a fast-growing logistics technology business offering a range of products powered by web technologies. Building world class user experiences is at the heart of what they do best and a huge part of why they have doubled in revenue in the last 24 months. They have a fantastic opportunity for a Front-End Developer to join the team.
What you'll be doing
Working across all of the brands in the group, you'll work with internal stakeholders to deliver fantastic user experiences with the opportunity to contribute across the board, from tech, design and architecture choices, through feature development and product release.
- Skills and experience with classic HTML and HTML5.
- Knowledge and experience with CSS, and SCSS, including CSS3 animations.
- Experience with Vanilla JS and JQuery.
- Knowledge of current development trends, standards, practices and new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and be a confident decision maker.
- Previous experience with grid frameworks - Foundation, Bootstrap etc.
- Some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
What they offer
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent company bonus scheme
- 21 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Private medical insurance
If you are interested in this role and wish to hear more about this company please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765 304