A Front End Developer is required in Reading to work on highly complex and analytical software within a small development team.
With a clearly defined road map you will be working and be able to have an immediate impact across a number of projects including an online portals, a CRM System and more.
The role will suit an experienced Front End Developer with a creative flare and also able to solve complex problems.
Required skills for the Front-End Developer role:
- Angular 6+
- Programming skills
- Good understanding of reactive and general programming
- Designs patterns, Component based UI architecture, Single page application design
- Responsive and adaptive designs
- Build tools: Webpack, Gulp, npm
- Native Script
- CSS3, SASS, LESS
- HighCharts, Protractor, nodeJs
- Development tools: Git, Jira, Confluence
- Testing frameworks: Jasmine, Karma
Based a short walk from Reading train station this Front End Developer role is paying up to £40k with benefits including 10% Bonus, 25 days holiday and a company holiday.
Contact Cameron Elloway at Spectrum IT to find out more and apply.